AEL Technology is the commercial name for:
ADVANCE E-LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES OPC PRIVATE LIMITED
[ PURSUANT TO SUB-SECTION (2) OF SECTION 7 OF THE COMPANIES ACT,
2013 AND RULE 8 OF THE COMPANIES (INCORPORATION) RULES,2014 ]
This agreement explains the rules that apply to using, buying or providing products and services using AEL Technology.com (“the site”). It applies to any use of the site whether or not you are a member of the site. The terms of service represent an agreement between you and AEL Technology.
Anyone can browse the site but if you want to buy or provide products and services, or use other site features, you need to create an “account” and become a “member”. The membership is free. Members who buy products and services are referred to as “buyers”; members who provide products are called “authors” (additional terms apply) and the ones providing services are called “service providers”. The term “you” used in these Terms of Services refers to any users of the site (buyers, authors or service providers).
The site is a platform that allows members to buy and sell licenses to use digital items like tutorials, manuals, CAD files, CAE files, calculation sheets and much more. AEL Technology facilitates the transactions between buyers and authors through a payment method.
The items available on the site are owned by the authors and not by AEL Technology. We do not take ownership of the items or get any rights to use the items other than to make them available on our site.
You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. Membership is free. Your membership will allow you to “buy” license items from authors and provide comments related to your purchases. By becoming a member you confirm that your account information is accurate and up-to-date, that you provide true information and that you understand and agree with our Acceptable Use Policy.
The subscription process is managed by MailChimp.com – The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company. Also check their specific terms and conditions available on MailChimp.com.
- Buying items
The total price for an item sold on AEL Technology includes the following components:
- Item Price: when you “buy” an item you’re paying a price to the author for the right to use that item; you’re not actually buying the item itself. Unless specified otherwise, all items are not to be included in re-sellable end-products. These are limited to your personal use only and are not transferrable.
- Handling Fee: this may be included in your purchase, depending on the item selected. It will be clearly displayed at check-out and it is required to support our overall secure payment process.
- Taxes: European Union VAT (if applicable) and any other transactional taxes we state on the site will be added. You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with your use of AEL Technology.
Payment: when processing the payment, you will be redirected to a payment method provider (“payment agent”). You are responsible for all costs related to currency conversion relating to your AEL Technology account. Our financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge additional fees that we don’t control.
Terms of purchase:
- you agree to make use of the license under the agreed terms (i.e. non-commercial, not transferable);
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- AEL Technology and the authors do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on the site after your purchase, so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- once you purchase an item and you pay the item price, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
- the author retains ownership of the item;
- your relevant details may be provided to the author of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services;
- we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired from an author.
The authors make the following commitments about the items they sell:
- they own or have the rights to use the intellectual property rights of that item and that the item does not infringe any intellectual property rights of other parties;
- the item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
Refunds: given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us and state the reason for your request. We reserve the right to decline requests in situations such as buying an item by mistake, not having enough expertise to use the item or having changed your mind about the purchase.
- Intellectual Property
We own all the AEL Technology content (logos, service marks, trade names). You do not have the right to copy, distribute or modify any of our intellectual property in any way.
We do not own the items listed on the site. Our authors have full ownership of their items. We do not warrant that the items or content sold or distributed by our authors does not infringe the intellectual property rights of another party. All authors agree to commit to the rules stated section 3 of the Terms of Service (section author commitments).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the Website, or the services or features made available on or through the Website, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to AEL Technology.com:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Revisions to the Terms of Service
AEL Technology reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify the TOS (Terms of Service), Cookies Policy, the AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service).
Your continued use of the Website and/or the services made available on or through the Website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- Linking to the Site
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Website, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Website.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Website or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the Website on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the Website in any manner such that the Website, or any page of the Website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Website from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
- Other Sites
AEL Technology.com might include links to other third party websites.
We do not hold the responsibility for the content, products, services, information or advertising which may or may not be provided by or through these third party sites.
AEL Technology disclaims any liability for links to other sites.
- Applicable Laws
AEL Technology is controlled and managed in accordance with the laws of Romania. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.
Last Update: 01 Februabry 2016