The next generation of Mastercam, named Mastercam 2017, is open for Public Beta testing to all currently maintained Mastercam customers.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll see in the Mastercam 2017 Beta:
- New Optimized Interface organizes and streamlines your programming. Based on the successful “Ribbon” interface, Mastercam 2017 capitalizes on your experience with other Windows software making it easier to find the functions you need to complete your tasks.
- Dynamic Motion advances bring new options to our groundbreaking technique delivering toolpaths that are more efficient, less complex, travel a shorter distance and improve cycle time.
- Expanded CAD for CAM delivers more practical design tools for shop-floor programmers. Mastercam 2017 speeds design for items such as molds and electrode tools, offers auto-repair on imported solids and improves current tools such as Solid Disassemble.
- Powerful Multiaxis and Mill-Turn enhancements.
- Streamlined workflow with improved plane management, level and geometry control, toolpath analysis and much more.
- ..and many other productivity improvements across the entire product.